Sunday, April 29, 2012

Zentangle®!

I've been doing Zentangle® for a little more than a year, but hadn't done it for a while and recently took 2 great classes from Jennifer Van Pelt at The Stamp Addict. Learned some new tangle patterns and got some review and a new perspective on a few that I tried to learn in the past, but was unhappy with my results. I've done some ATCs with Zentangle and talked a little bit on my ATC blog about how relaxing it is. Honestly, it is much easier than it looks!

Here are a few more of my recent Zentangles.


2 comments:

Jennifer Van Pelt said...

Thanks for the kudos Diane, I love having you in classes! By the way, your Mooka tile is FANTASTIC!!! I like yours better than mine!!!

Unknown said...

Jen, you flatterer, you! Mooka wouldn't have turned out as good as it did without your teaching. Looking forward to the next class.